650 South Exeter Street
Baltimore , MD 21202
For more than 40 years, Walden University, an accredited institution, has helped working professionals reach their educational goals. Walden degree and certificate programs are designed to help students explore current market trends, gain relevant skills that can be applied immediately in the real world, and create positive social change in their lives and communities.
Students are taught by faculty members who are both scholars and practitioners, bringing academic perspective and practical experience into the online classroom.
Why Choose Walden?
• Options: Walden currently offers more than 80 degree programs, more than 370 specializations and concentrations, and more than 50 certificate programs, so you can find the program or area of study you need.
• Peer network: In the Walden community, which is made up of more than 127,600 students and alumni, you have a network of peers who can support you on your journey.
• Many perspectives: Walden’s diverse student body comes from all 50 U.S. states and more than 150 countries.
• Expert faculty: Walden’s more than 3,000 faculty members are experts in their fields who bring real-world experience to their courses.
• Student satisfaction: 91% of Walden graduates who responded to a 2013 Walden survey indicated being very satisfied or satisfied with their alma mater.*
*Source: www.WaldenU.edu/DATA, 2012–2013
Walden University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, www.ncahlc.org.
Walden is proud to have earned specialized accreditations from the following organizations:
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Accreditation Center (GAC) for Project Management Education Programs
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. (ABET)
Accreditation validates that a university and its programs are of high quality and offer relevant content. Walden University’s accreditation means:
• The programs and courses are of high quality.
• Students who qualify have access to federal student aid.
• Credits earned are easier to transfer than credits earned at non-accredited institutions.
When evaluating credentials, employers and universities often look for applicants who earned a degree from an accredited university.
Walden’s flexibility and support put your education within reach. You will benefit from a comprehensive online learning experience that includes:
• Convenient start dates throughout the year.
• Orientation that prepares you for success in an online environment.
• Ability to complete coursework when and where it is convenient for you.
• Access to courses and materials on your smartphone or tablet.
• Multimedia resources designed to augment student learning: videos, case studies, simulations, articles, journals, and discussion topics.
• A global online community of faculty, students, and alumni.
Whether you aspire to be a leader or a teacher in the criminal justice arena, Walden University’s Ph.D. in Criminal Justice online program can prepare you with the skills you need for career advancement....
Learn strategies to enhance your organization’s effectiveness through Walden University’s ACBSP-accredited Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program. With this online degree program, you can gain business and leadership skills to ...
Deepen your knowledge of workplace and organizational behavior in Walden’s Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational (I-O) Psychology program with a specialization in General Practice. As you develop advanced skills in change management, personnel ...